Mt Dora, FL
E-Commerce (Digital) Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, creative and solution-driven E-Commerce Sales Manager. The right person cares deeply for others and has the super power to fly, dream, inspire and close sales. This position’s main goals are to help provide clear strategy to create long-term initiatives directly focused on our customers and deliver unique programs that fit their needs. The E-Commerce Sales Manager will oversee a portfolio of brands & items and work to support our internal E-Commerce website with clear growth strategies.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong digital direction along with all SEO and SEM management. Through managing branded objectives and partnering with our Sales & Marketing Team, this individual will translate commercial campaigns and goals into a robust digital experience. Strategize and oversee SEO roadmap and development. Research trends and new business opportunities in the digital space.
The LiveTrends Brand promises are Quality, Team, Passion, Speed, and Innovation. These values are the driving factors that create the blueprint for all positions at the company. The National Account Manager role is one of the most important representation of these values.
- Ability to serve as a role model and uphold the LiveTrends Vision, Mission, and Values
- Passion for design, fashion, and home décor are a big plus
- Creativity and solution-driven way of thinking
- Clear understanding of Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Sales
- Experience in growing and building a DTC environment within a rapidly growing category
- Clear understanding of Mass Marketing, Big Box, E-Commerce Retail and Consumer Goods
- A strong history of commercial growth in current / most recent position within the last three years
- Minimum5-7 years of proven work experience as a Digital Sales Manager, DigitalMarketing Manager, E-Commerce Manager, or relevant role
- High level of expertise in data, pricing, and information analyzing
- Expert experience with WooCommerce, WordPress and MS Office (particularly MS Excel andPower Point)
- Knowledge of digital Sales & Marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social MediaDisplay and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in BusinessAdministration, Digital Marketing, Sales or relevant field and/or combined experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- Develop and execute digital strategies and plans to meet assigned sales and market share goals
- Partner with Marketing and Design Team to actively manage media budgets and fulfillment via PPC, SEO, Social Media Display, Email/Newsletter
- Conduct business reviews to discuss the state of the business, consumer trends, key business drivers and build new market opportunity strategies to create new demand for our brands and categories
- Develop strategies to build and optimize user funnels and conversion points
- Responsible for managing multiple ads (small and large), defining and growing audiences and scaling ads
- Manage our entire portfolio of E-Commerce products along with pricing, availability, promotions and campaigns
- Analyze and optimize our SEO / SEM efforts and results – increasing rank, consumer traffic, engagement and purchase/conversion
- Own and drive the integration between internal branded marketing plans and our E-Commerce Channels
- Manage sales forecast along with seasonal and promotional periods
- Partner with our Marketing & Creative Team to develop seasonal campaigns and help boost consumer interaction and purchase/conversion
- Partner with our Sales & Marketing Team to ensure content and media is in line with strategic pushes ahead of schedule with clearly defined needs
- Oversee inventory (both live goods and hard goods) to ensure our site is performing at the optimal level needed to deliver a perfect consumer experience
- Manage and report all sales and margin metrics (e.g. monthly sales results / quarterly / annually)
• Competitive pay structure
• Matching 401k
• Medical insurance and additional health benefits
• Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
• Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers
• Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
How to apply
LiveTrends designs and produces living home decor that delivers Joy to millions of people in North America.
Even though we are only 6 years old, LiveTrends functions like a fun startup…with the creative and operational maturity of much larger company. LiveTrends has had the incredible organic growth: from 3 to 300 employees in just six years. Ranked by Inc.Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing companies (#256 on Inc. 500 list),LiveTrends is currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Safeway and Publix.
The LiveTrends Brand’s mission is to deliver Joy to people’s spaces by fusing Nature andDesign into trend-forward, handcrafted living art. All LiveTrends products feature living plants – fashioned into trend-inspired art pieces that uplift and inspire any home or office interior.LiveTrends operates like a fashion brand, with full-time designers conducting trend forecasting, product development, and consumer testing on an 18-month product design cycle. In addition to its headquarters in Florida, LiveTrends has design and research partner offices in Europe and Asia. This enables LiveTrends to design over 400unique product collections each year.
LiveTrends feels humble, just like a local brand, but it carries a wide international footprint. And while all of us at LiveTrends take our work seriously, we never forget to have fun doing it. LiveTrends was built on five specific Core Values: Creativity inEverything, Achieve the Impossible, Craving for Excellence, Passion for Life, and Team asFamily. All of us at LiveTrends genuinely associate with and live these values.
Our Creative Ambience
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. If you step into LiveTrends office, you will immediately feel it: you are welcomed by the pleasant smell of natural wood (we are in a refurbished old building that is covered with natural cedar), open collaborative spaces, 3D printers, good music, jungles of live plants, exciting projects in incubation, creative people…and of course, our own office dog named Ralph. The huge, open plan studios invite collaborative creative work, and you’ll hear accents from all corners of the globe – diversity is big for us and we love it here that way.
Our office is just a few steps away from our assembly center. You can take a short walk and see how hundreds of design ideas, which were initiated many months before, are finally taking life in the hands of 120 assembly artisans.
It is also very rewarding to take a walk to the nearest Target, Publix or Lowe’s and see how thousands of people interact and enjoy the LiveTrends products. Currently, we reach the homes of 200,000 people each week and we have plans to reach a lot more in the next few years.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email. Internal Recruiting Only.