Mt Dora, FL
We are currentlysearching for a Sourcing Specialist, who will be helping with a varietyof projects and other related tasks.
- Previous experience in a Purchasing roll
- Horticulture knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel: this will be thoroughly tested regarding Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, and advanced formulas.
- ERP experience, SAP a plus
- Ability to pay attention to the smallest details.
- Ability to work hard and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Desire for growth in a fast-paced organization
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- BSc in Business Administration, Horticulture, or similar field
Requirements and Qualifications
- Assists Horticulture Buyer with forecasting, purchasing, and vendor relationships.
- Monitors day to day ERP transactions such as PO’s, transfers, and GRPOs
- Assists with forecasting future sales demand versus inventory and future purchases to identify areas of concern.
- Assists Buyer in setting specifications and clearly instructing suppliers and partners of expectations.
- Works with team in solving issues, damages, shortages, and other needs.
- Works with spreadsheets generated from SAP regarding current inventory position and Net Requirements.
- Acts as backup for generation of daily reports from a variety of sources
- Runs product planning and inventory forecasting reports.
• Competitive pay structure
• Matching 401k
• Medical insurance and additional health benefits
• Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
• Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers
• Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
How to apply
LiveTrends designs and produces living home decor that delivers Joy to millions of people in North America.
Even though we are only 6 years old, LiveTrends functions like a fun startup…with the creative and operational maturity of much larger company. LiveTrends has had the incredible organic growth: from 3 to 300 employees in just six years. Ranked by Inc.Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing companies (#256 on Inc. 500 list),LiveTrends is currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Safeway and Publix.
The LiveTrends Brand’s mission is to deliver Joy to people’s spaces by fusing Nature andDesign into trend-forward, handcrafted living art. All LiveTrends products feature living plants – fashioned into trend-inspired art pieces that uplift and inspire any home or office interior.LiveTrends operates like a fashion brand, with full-time designers conducting trend forecasting, product development, and consumer testing on an 18-month product design cycle. In addition to its headquarters in Florida, LiveTrends has design and research partner offices in Europe and Asia. This enables LiveTrends to design over 400unique product collections each year.
LiveTrends feels humble, just like a local brand, but it carries a wide international footprint. And while all of us at LiveTrends take our work seriously, we never forget to have fun doing it. LiveTrends was built on five specific Core Values: Creativity inEverything, Achieve the Impossible, Craving for Excellence, Passion for Life, and Team asFamily. All of us at LiveTrends genuinely associate with and live these values.
Our Creative Ambience
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. If you step into LiveTrends office, you will immediately feel it: you are welcomed by the pleasant smell of natural wood (we are in a refurbished old building that is covered with natural cedar), open collaborative spaces, 3D printers, good music, jungles of live plants, exciting projects in incubation, creative people…and of course, our own office dog named Ralph. The huge, open plan studios invite collaborative creative work, and you’ll hear accents from all corners of the globe – diversity is big for us and we love it here that way.
Our office is just a few steps away from our assembly center. You can take a short walk and see how hundreds of design ideas, which were initiated many months before, are finally taking life in the hands of 120 assembly artisans.
It is also very rewarding to take a walk to the nearest Target, Publix or Lowe’s and see how thousands of people interact and enjoy the LiveTrends products. Currently, we reach the homes of 200,000 people each week and we have plans to reach a lot more in the next few years.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email. Internal Recruiting Only.